BMC Bioinformatics AIMM 2010 - Special Issue:
CALL FOR PAPERS
A special issue of the Journal BMC Bioinformatics will showcase original papers that address themes relevant to the: Annotation, Interpretation and Management of Mutations which is outlined in the links below
- Mutation Nomenclature, Databases and Metadata: Design, Content, Accuracy.
- Extraction of mutations and annotations from literature.
- Impacts of Mutations: Prediction and Bootstrapping.
- Mutation Data Integration, Phenotype Ontologies, Semantic Support and Reuse.
Published manuscripts will include a clear and motivating description of the specific challenge and biological context that they address and a lucid illustration of the proposed solution.
Please note that the standard BMC Bioinformatics publication processing fees apply to submissions to this special issue. Please refer to http://www.biomedcentral.com/bmcbioinformatics/ifora/ for further information and formatting requirements for preparing main manuscript text.
|Submissions open||October 10th (2010)|
|Abstracts Due||November 30th (2010)|
|Submissions due*||December 18th (2010)|
|Revised manuscript submitted||February 28th (2011)|
Pre-submission enquiries and variations to the deadlines above may be made in consultation with the Special Issue Editor .
* Author instructions can be obtained by sending an email to an automated reply will be sent and complete submissions should be uploaded to Easychair: https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=aimm2010
Special Issue Editors
Christopher J. O. Baker - University of New Brunswick, Canada
Rene Witte - Concordia University, Canada
Dietrich Rebholz-Schuhmann, European Bioinformatics Institute, UK